Reel Highlights

Friday, September 24, 2004

Venice and her room

So, Venice opened the "old" dresser drawer today and said, "It's empty." I said, "Remember you got a new dresser and it's in your closet? This one is going to be the baby's." She said, "Oooh. Mine is in the closet, and this one is the baby's. Ok."

So hopefully she still remembers that and is still ok!

Then when I was cleaning the bookcase in my office, I told her that it was going to be hers. She became interested. I said we were going to paint it and would she like it to be yellow or purple? She replied, "yellow, and purple and green and red." So,
not sure how to incorporate that :) Although, Chris and I thought, either all yellow, with the front edges purple, or checkerboard-like with each cubby yellow or purple, or just one color and we can decorate it. Since Jiichan is the artist, we'll discuss and let him have final say :)

Anyway, she got excited for the bookcase to be in her room. We mentioned that maybe she could help paint the back and she got really excited :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home