Reel Highlights

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Questions about Mom

A friend sent me this questionnaire and I had the kids complete it:

Xander - Age 4
Venice - Age 6 and 3/4

1. What is something mom always says to you?
X: I love you.
V: I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
X: When I say I love you to you.
V: Hugs and kisses.

3. What makes mom sad?
X: When I'm being bad with you.
V: Seeing us hurt.

4. How does mom make you laugh?.
X: By tickling me.
V: She tickles me.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
X: Me
V: Cute

6. How old is your mom?
X: About 16
V: 37

7. How tall is your mom?
X: 3' 7"
V: 5 feet, I think

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
X: Brain Bender.
V: Hug me

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
X: Go on the computer.
V: Works on her computer.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
X: Don't know.
V: Helping people that are poor, which is a good one.

11. What is your mom really good at?
X: Tic Tac Toe
V: Hugging and kissing us.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
X: Checkers.
V: Remembering to bring my water bottle to school.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
X: Work on your computer.
V: She takes care of us.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
X: Hamburger
V: Spinach

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
X: I do things without you asking me to.
V: When you say "good job ice-skating". Taking good care of me.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
X: Barker
V: Jerry Mouse

17. What do you and your mom do together?
X: Play checkers and maybe chess.
V: We bake treats from my cookbooks.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
X: We like hugs.
V: We both like same styles, like heart earrings.

19. How are you and your mom different?
X: You're tall and I'm short.
V: We have longer hair and shorter hair.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
X: You kiss and hug me.
V: Cuz she says she does all the time.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
X: Hugging.
V: That he's nice.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
X: Red Robin or Wendy's
V: Home. No no no, Hawaii!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home