Reel Highlights

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Morro Bay Memories

Yesterday, on one of his rest periods sitting on the bench beside me at the park, Xander and I discussed Morro Bay. He felt it was a good place to go, but sometimes boring. Then he asked me if I thot it was boring and I said sometimes, people ran out of things to talk about and it was boring. Then he said he liked the beach. I said there are several beaches, one where the water is quiet and the other part where the water is rough and I reminded him that he likes to run in the waves...then he said he remembered fishing with Jiichan. He knew they hadn't caught any, but he liked it...then he said it was a good thing we have a firepit because you could cook the fish, if you caught any. Then, he leaned over me and spoke to Gordon. He said, do you remember fishing with me Jiichan? I remember fishing with you (he sounded like an old man remembering his past)....Jiichan said he remembered, and Xander relaxed back and smiled. He was so happy.
Granny

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home