Reel Highlights

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

A Letter From Jiichan

Jiichan's response to when I revealed I was pregnant again:

Di - I can't tell you how happy your question - "How would you feel about sharing your birthday with another granchild...?" - made me feel yesterday...! - My immediate tears told the whole story...! - well, almost, as I teared up again this morning as I thot about it again....I suspect I will tear up and comment for the next couple of months about what I am feeling as the news settles in more and more....I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO - and, I look forward to the addition to your family...

Chris - I'm sorry you weren't there when Di made the announcement - missed you, and would have loved to share the moment with you there - there will be times, like the next time we're up, to share it again and again....see you soon...

Love to you both...

Jiichan...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home