Reel Highlights

Monday, February 13, 2006

Xander in February

I have notes here on Xander and I don't think I've added them yet. If so, sorry for the duplicates. So, Xander blew my mind today. He was in the kitchen and, well, broke wind. It sounded like a little bit more, so I asked him, "Xander, did you go poo poo?" He looked me right in the eye and said, "Poo!" He left the kitchen, went to the bathroom, opened the drawer and got out a diaper, and then brought it to me. Crazy smart! He still didn't like me changing his diaper, it was a wrestling match, however, at least he knew it was coming!

Some things he's been doing for a while, but still loving it: blowing spit bubbles, splashing in the bath, throwing and bouncing balls, clearly saying, "Wawa", for water, opening our house doors (french handles) and touching your nose when you ask, "Where is my nose?" And today he said, "Toe" while holding onto his toes.

Cool.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home