Reel Highlights

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I don't like the cold.

Leaving the park yesterday, Venice says to me, "Mommy, I don't like the cold." We've been talking about how hot it is here in Rocklin and how we might move somewhere where it's not so hot. I know Venice is a little apprehensive about moving, so I answered, "Really? I like the cold. Some days I like it hot and some days I like it cold." She paused a little and then said, "No. I don't like the cold that Casey gave me." Ah ha! "I don't like colds either," I responded. Then Venice asked, "So, I wonder who I'll give this cold to?" "Well, it would be good if you didn't give it to anyone," I said. "Why?" she asked. "Because, you don't like having a cold, neither do other people." "Oh." she replied, unimpressed by my answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home