Reel Highlights

Monday, February 13, 2006

Venice in February

Venice has been so much fun to watch lately. She is super creative and outgoing. She likes to make up songs and put on shows for Daddy (she stands on the couch while singing and dancing, or acting out a show). She says she wants to be on a "REAL" stage someday. She loves to help us cook in the kitchen and is facinated by the knives. She keeps asking to use them and saying, "Someday I'll be big enough to use the knives."

She told me the other day, "Mommy, I'm the happiest girl in the world because I'm with you." She told Chris the other day, "I love you Daddy because you tickle me." Melt my heart!

Other things she's doing: being very brave at doctor visits, climbing really well at the playgrounds, and being nice (and sometimes torturing) her little brother.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home