Reel Highlights

Friday, January 19, 2007

Park Dilemma





So, I had a dilemma at the park today. I was tired and wanted the kids to play without my assistance. So, I sat on a nearby bench. When Xander asked for help, I didn't move. Instead of finding something else to try, he went for it, all by himself. He went from swinging platform to swinging platform by himself, a first. AND then he jumped to the circular swinging bar overhead. Its height is twice his own height and he enjoyed letting go and landing on his feet (sort of). My dilemma? Get off the bench and help him. Or remain on the bench and hope he didn't break any limbs. Or get off the bench, just long enough to take a picture with the phone camera. I swear, contrary to one of the photos where he is dropping from the circular swinging bar, the only complaints he had were about the bark that got stuck in his shoes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home