Reel Highlights

Friday, January 05, 2007

Venice likes to trick us

One of Venice's favorite pasttimes is tricking us. She likes to go get dressed, then put her pajamas on top of her clothes. We then say, "We asked you to get dressed, why aren't you dressed?" To which she replies, "Look! I did!" and she reveals that under her jammies are her clothes and we aptly reply, "Wow! You tricked me! I thought you weren't dressed!"

She also likes to hide from us. She will be under a table, behind an ottoman, or under her covers. So when we come into the room we say, "I wonder where Venice is? I'm so sad, I think she's gone. I'll miss her. Where could she be?" At this point, she'll pop out into the open and say, "Here I am! Did you really think I was gone?" And we say, "Oh yes! We did! I'm so glad you're here."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home