Reel Highlights

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Venice Gets Lost

Then at Gateway Mall - I usually park near Sears, and we walk thru Sears and down the mall a couple of stores to the mini-golf place....well, this time we're walking thru Sears, and I'm following the main walkway thru, and the 2 are playing around, running in and amongst the racks and shelves with clothes on them, like some kind of game - I get to the other end of Sears and am about to leave the store into the mall area, and find that the 2 aren't with me - shit...! - so, I start back thru the store, and here comes Casey, but no Venice - I ask where she is, and Casey doesn't know....we walk back thru toward the door where we came in from the parking lot, and just as we're approaching one corner, here comes Venice - she's white-faced, stricken and holding her arms around herself, and when she sees me you can see the relief on her face - I asked if she thot she was lost, and she shakes her head yes, and I pulled her to me and hugged her and asked if she was ok - she said she was, and then she pushed me away and walked alongside me til we got back to Casey....she was ok after that, and while she didn't walk next to me, she stuck to Casey like a bee to honey...!

Jiichan...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home