Reel Highlights

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Kicked in the Tooth

Today, when I picked Venice up from school, I was surrounded by 4 screaming first grader girls. They were all telling me the same story, how Grace, one of Venice's BFFs, kicked Venice in the mouth during lunch recess, and as a result, Venice's tooth popped out! Another friend from class, walked her to the school nurse for a tooth pocket (the school has fancy folded paper envelopes for just such occasions.)

Here's a copy of Venice's letter to the Tooth Fairy:
"Dear tooth fiary
coud you Plese give my a
treasure Hunt? My tooth came out
of my mouth by Grace kikd it.
But it was an aadint. Kindist
Wishis Venice."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Granny Barbara said...

Terrific story-great drawings.
Love it all, Granny

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home