Reel Highlights

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Outings Discussions

On the way home from preschool, Xander saw a rainbow out the window...he pointed it out to Teiya and they discussed the colors, the brightness, etc. Then Teiya said it looks likes its moving, but it isn't....we are...she said Casey taught her that. She then added that she is an expert. I asked her an expert in what and she said...lots of things. Then Xander shared about his birthday party and how Diana is going to make him a cake shaped like...I don't know the name of those toys...he is very excited about it Bagugan...??? Teiya said her mom was going to make a cake in the shape of a hampster...for her birthday...a very big cake so all the kids could have some. I said it might be a small cake with lots of cupcakes so that everyone would get some cake....then I asked her if she was going to have people sing at her birthday party...she said of course, as if I had asked a stupid question. She said, I like singing and clapping....

The last couple of weeks Teiya has been announcing her new ambitions to be a fireman. She sees herself on a team with Xander and Gibson. Xander more or less agrees to this..but this week he added that he was going to be a scientist experimenter. Teiya told him he couldn't do both, but he insisted that he could.

On the way to Putters I started to sing...Xander, in the past, has asked me to please not do that as it annoys him. This time he found a different method to deal with me...he got Teiya to join him and they laughed and laughed hysterically. When I stopped singing they stopped laughing...when I started in again, they howled some more.....

On the way home with them, I said I thot I was the best
Granny ever, what did they think. Xander very matter of factly said, no...I said why not...he said you can't play golf very well.... So a hidden requirement

Teiya said she was now sleeping in her own bed...she goes to sleep in her room and stays there all night....

A couple of conversations with Venice....one on the way to get the Christmas tree.....she confided in me that she had one thing she hadn't yet asked for for Christmas...and then said she wished she could go with Santa on his sleigh and help get the toys to the boys and girls...Her reason: so he could get home earlier and spend time with his family..... Then the other nite she read a book we have which is a compiliation of children's letters to Santa Claus. One of the letters asked Santa to bring all the toys to the poor children and she would be happy with any leftovers. Venice thot that was a very good letter and that the girl was a very nice girl.

I found that bending over to pick up the golf ball was beginning to hurt my knee, so I asked Casey to pick it up for me...he was a wonderful helper thru the last nine holes...getting my gold ball out of the hole...

that's all I remember...there is probably more...

Granny

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home