Reel Highlights

Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Joke's on Granny


So I hid the Oreo's so the kids wouldn't find them and eat them without my knowing.

Around 2:30 Venice hands me a note:  It says "Where are the Oreo's.  I Repeat. Where are the Oreos.  So I laugh and say I hid them.  So Casey and Venice go to the kitchen and I watch them hunt and hunt.  I write back on the note one word - HIGHER.  I could tell they weren't really looking in the right place.  So now they look higher and still can't find them, although they are actually looking where I hid them.  So I go to the cupboard where they are and I CAN'T FIND THEM.  I then begin to doubt where I had put them and now I am looking in the kitchen.  Then they tell me...They found them much earlier and they have been eating them.  I go to the playroom and still can't find them, but they tell me that Teiya and Xander have hidden them. I find them....and we all laugh and laugh...especially me...but Casey and Venice really enjoyed their trick.

love,
the hunter

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home