Reel Highlights

Friday, July 18, 2008

Words of Wisdom

Hey Guys,

While driving around Weds Casey and Venice are talking in the back seat - I love listening to them talk because for now at least they're unself-conscious and darling...

Casey: I like Star Wars because you can learn so much from watching it...
Venice: Yeah...
Jiichan: Like what, Casey...?
Casey: That money isn't the most important thing...!
Jiichan: How did you learn that from Star Wars...?
Casey: Han Solo is only interested in money. But he comes back to help out his friends...!
Venice: I love High School Musical II, and I learn a lot from that, too...
Jiichan: Like what...?
Venice: There's this one girl who likes to boss everyone around, and that's not nice...!

I just love it...!!!

Jiichan...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home