Reel Highlights

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Presidential Speak

One of Venice's school assignments included asking questions about the elections and the president. Here are her answers:

If I were president I would....

"...make sure everyone was safe and protected from other people or countries that want to hurt us."


If I met President Obama, I would want him to know....

"...that I had a great family and loved them very much."


My wish for the future of our country is.....

[This is the one I don't remember. It might have been more of the same of the "keep everyone safe" but there was something else. I suggest we ask her again. ]
When asked again, her answer was:

"My wish for the future of our country is that everybody doesn't smoke cigarettes."

I asked, "Is there anything else?"

"Uh, no. That's my wish."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home