Reel Highlights

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Xander Jams Out

Today we were invited to Xander's preschool for a "Parent's Tea". When we got there, Xander was super excited and was practically bouncing off the walls. He kept telling us about the play they were about to put on. Turns out, they gathered in a circle and sang two songs (well, some did, most were running around the room, crazy with freedom). I video taped it, for what it's worth, but I'm not sure we'll hear any of it as I could mostly hear the parents talking and kids jumping in the background. But it was really cute, as Xander was really animated in his gestures.

When we got home, I talked about how we were going to leave soon to see Venice's play, which happens to be today as well. And Xander replied, "My play was really awesome, wasn't it?" Of course I answered, "Yes!" and he added, "I really jammed out."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home